HOW TO ORDER
If you are already one of John Marks clients, call us to have an order form sent to you via email.
This form will contain all your garments, codes, prices, sizes and colours available from the agreed uniform wardrobe.
You can state your delivery address, PO#, contact details and requirements, all on one simple form, which can then be emailed or faxed back to us.
We process orders within 24 - 48 hours, and you will receive confirmation of receipt of order.
John Marks can be set up onto your online ordering facility - a dedicated account manager will receive your orders directly and process your order within 24 - 48 hours.
John Marks accepts orders taken over the phone. You will receive an email with your order which you will then need to confirm back to us
We have Class A accounts with several courier companies, and will always choose the most convenient and efficient service based on our clients’ requirements.
We deliver on a next day basis in the UK and can arrange timed deliveries when necessary
For international customers, we offer several options based on your requirements:
- next day delivery
- timed delivery
- 3 – 4 day road delivery
All orders can be tracked and deliveries are signed for in order to always know where your order is.
If you want to know when you are due to receive your order, please give John Marks a call and we will be happy to give you an ETA on your delivery.
Uniforms by John Marks accepts returns, subject to the below conditions:
• All unwanted garments must be returned within 28 days of receipt of goods, unused (other than for the purpose of trying on the garment), in their original packaging, in pristine condition and with postage paid.
• We cannot accept returns of garments which have had embroidery, print, pockets closed or any enhancements added.
• Restocking fee: there is no restocking fee for garments returned within the first 5 days of receipt of order; any returns later to this, will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
• Returned garments can either be exchanged or credited through a credit note.
• All returns must include a completed returns form with returns note number, which can be obtained by calling Uniforms by John Marks at 0044 0208 964 3990.
Goods will be returned to client if this is not adhered to.
• Please ensure all returned items are sent via a traceable delivery service.
• If goods have been dispatched incorrectly Uniforms by John Marks will arrange collection. Please advise John Marks within 5 days of receipt of goods of any discrepancies, as this makes it easier to track errors!
New clients will be invoiced on a proforma basis. Payment can be implemented via BACS transfer.
For repeated orders, please talk to one of the John Marks Sales team to discuss opening an account
At John Marks we know that our actions and behaviour affect our stakeholders. We believe in ensuring transparency within our operations and relationships.
Please find below our policies and procedures explaining what can be expected from us, and in return, what we expect from others.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND ETHICAL POLICY
We believe that by being environmentally friendly with our business activities (and non-business related activities) not only will we participate in safeguarding the world around us, but also become more efficient.
1. We provide products and services giving good value and consistent quality, reliability and safety.
2. We do not knowingly sell products which harm our customers.
3. We treat all employees with equal respect and dignity and provide them with equal opportunities to develop themselves and their careers.
4. We undertake to pay our suppliers and contractors in accordance with agreed terms.
5. We seek to compete fairly. We do not solicit or offer bribes or other improper advantages for business or financial gain.
6. We are committed to developing and maintaining good relationships with our local community, and to regularly supporting community activities.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
JOHN MARKS is a trading name of Linkhill Marketing Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 02284700. Our registered address is:
4 The Linen House, 253 Kilburn Lane, London, W10 4BQ, UNITED KINGDOM. Our VAT number is GB 494817793
We may modify our Terms of Service from time to time. Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TOS then you must immediately stop using our services. Any changes made after you placed an order will not affect that order and your rights.to make the change by law.